Thank you for your expression of interest to join Kenya Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry (KAPI).
Our membership is structured into four (4) categories tailored to meet specific needs in the industry.
All members take part in different KAPI activities and initiatives with a choice on how best to engage as serves their interests in line with our mandate. Some of the engagement opportunities and benefits include:
- Contributing to the Kenyan/East African biopharmaceutical industry’s policy positioning on issues such as global health, immunization, regulatory frameworks, intellectual property and business ethics, among others.
- Stay up to date with industry developments through our regular media monitoring and communications.
- Draw upon our expert KAPI staff/members to support and discuss issues of interest. Areas of expertise within KAPI include: innovation, intellectual property rights, regulatory affairs, legal affairs, code compliance, media, government/public affairs, and communications.
- Attendance to all KAPI public events providing excellent opportunities for networking, lobbying and business insight generation.
- Take advantage of key KAPI events by becoming a speaker or having a profiling booth at selected events to position yourself and your company as a key player in the industry.
- Full Members are engaged in high level decision making forums to align KAPI strategy on policy matters of interest and steer the industry agenda.
- Full Members and Associate Members take part in thematic policy groups and networks shaping industry affairs around intellectual property, regulatory affairs, global health, code compliance, medicine safety among others.
Start your journey to being a member here: KAPI Membership Application Form
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com